Paris Air Show 2017 – Day 4
It’s over. The Paris Air Show 2017 closed today its professional doors. From tomorrow, the show will be open to the public only.
The going and coming is starting on the tarmac of Le Bourget Airport as many manufacturers are leaving the show today. Bombardier has already deserted yesterday, and is today followed by Boeing, ATR, Qatar Airways, Embraer, some Airbus and many others.
Even if it was quieter than past days, today was although sprinkled by some orders.
– Zagros Jet signed a commitment 20 A320neo and 8 A330neo
– Air Asia ordered 14 more A320
– Iran Airtour Airlines signed a commitment for 45 A320neo
– Tibet Financial Leasing signed for 20 A321neo
– An anonym customer announced a commitment for 125 737 MAX8
– Rulli Airlines announced a commitment for 20 737MAX
– AerCap announced an order for 15 737 MAX10
– Tassili Airlines ordered 3 737-800NG
To conclude this last business day:
– Airbus received 34 orders and 73 commitments
– Boeing received 18 orders and 145 commitments
Thanks for following us during this Paris Air Show week and see you soon.